Visit Smart Source at Booth #10
Meet and Greet with Dr. Jim Powell – CEO of Long Island Select Healthcare guest presenter for the conference.
New product announcement for Conversational Ai. Stay tuned for exciting information on this new technology.
Florida HFMA invites you to join us at our 2021 Spring Conference and Annual Meeting in Tampa. Our agenda includes great education from industry and thought provoking leaders providing actionable strategies for your organization that address today's healthcare challenges.
Your well-being is the Florida Chapter's number one priority. FL HFMA is dedicated to ensuring attendees can do business in a safe environment.
- Temperature Checks – temperature checks will be required to be taken on every attendee each day of the event before they will be allowed to enter the conference areas. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to provide a list of individuals they have come in contact with.
- Social Distancing – All meeting spaces will be set-up for social distancing this includes, but is not limited to: education sessions, exhibit halls and general areas.
- Masks – Masks are required to be worn by all attendees inside the meeting space and all common areas of The Marriott Water Street. Disposable masks will be available on-site for those that need them, but we ask that you bring your own masks with you to the event.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing – All meeting areas will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and during the event. Lysol wipes will be accessible to attendees for additional sanitation needs.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations – Attendees will be requested to use sanitizer and wash their hands frequently. Sanitizer stations will be throughout the meeting space.
Click here for schedule, registration and pricing details: https://web.cvent.com/event/796e180f-05df-4400-a309-3dcbc18a4d9c/summary