(click image to view PDF articles)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association at www.hfma.org
- Limited English Proficiency at www.lep.gov
- National Association of Healthcare Access Management at www.naham.org
- “A Day in The Life of Your Patient”- a 4 minute video that chronicles the struggles of patients in gaining healthcare access. To view this video please contact us.
Books – Bibliography/Suggested Reading
- Amy E. Herman, Visual Intelligence. Sharpen Your Perception, Change Your Life.
- Harvard Business School Press, 2006, Written Communications that Inform and Influence, Harvard Business School Publishing
- Barbara Debuono, Ava Rita Gonzalvez, & Sara Rosebaum Moments in Leadership Case Studies In Public Health Policy and Practices
- Fred Lee, If Disney Ran Your Hospital, 9 ½ Things You Would Do Differently, Second River Healthcare Press, 2004
- Helen Osborne, Health Literacy from A to Z, Practical Ways to Communicate Your Health Message, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2005
- Health Literacy and Patient Safety: HELP PATIENTS UNDERSTAND, American Medical Association Foundation
- Health Literacy Missouri Guide
- National Patient Safety Goals – The Joint Commission, 2007
- U.S. News and World Report, BEST HOSPITALS EDITION